Saints or colts?

Picking the Colts. This is going to be a great Super Bowl. The two best teams are in, and I don't dislike either one.:) I won't be disappointed with either team winning.

Steve

Go vikings!
Oh that's right thet lost AGAIN.
No I'm not bitter - I guess its better than watching them loose ANOTHER Super Bowl.
Having the vikes as you team is like having that rifle that looks pretty but the best it shoots 2 moa.
Really I'm no UPSET or BITTER.
GO SAINTS.

I'm not a Colts fan but I don't see the saints winning it.

Hope I'm wrong.

J E CUSTOM

Well I'm glad I didn't bet on the game .

I didn't think they had it in them ,But they played a good game and won fair and square.

Congrats to the Saints

J E CUSTOM

I'm glad for the folks in New Orleans. J E +1 I thought they were a bit of an underdog too and agree the Saints won it fair and square.

I was told by a family member living close to New Orleans that with Mardi Gras going on and the Saints winning that New Orleans was like a Zoo.

I know this is a bit late, but I was rooting for the Colts, simply because my wife was cheering for the Saints.(Long story) Anyway, the right team won and deserved to win IMO. Those New Orleans boys came huntin' heads! And Im glad to finally see a good ball game. Good job Louisana. You earned that one for many reasons, but having the tallent,the heart and nockin heads was as impressive as watchin college ball. 1st PRO game in a long time I enjoyed watching. Congrats

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts