• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SA Hs precision stock and seekins dbm $350 FTF $370 shipped

K_Labs

SA Hs precision stock and seekins dbm $350 FTF $370 shipped. Comes with 1 5 round mag .308. It has holes drilled for a cheek rest. It has a cut out on the left side for a bolt release. It has been bedded. Location La Ca

Willing to accept trades! 308 Ai mags, Triggers Jewel, Timney, Gissel, Rifle Basix, Eotech, Aimpoint, Harris S 6-9, Tis quick cuff slings, 30 cal A-Max or Smk in 168, 1" scope mount qr for AR, 10/22, or whatever else.

This is for the stock and bottom metal only. No scope bipod or action included

IMG_2547.jpg

1mail.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo19.jpg
R

I completely forgot I had an add here but I got the email notification just now. The stock and dbm is sold.

Ty I really liked my old setup but my new one made me forget about that old one the day I got it.

Lol !!! It happens , new toys will do that to ya !! Thanks for the reply !!!!

GREAT ! I REALLY need bottom metal for a rem 700 30-06 LA W/A B&C MEDALIST STOCK. I would really like the mag fed ,but any type will work at this point if the price is right . Shoot me an E-Mail if you have one at [email protected]. THANKS!!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon !