S&W SW 22 Victory

Muddyboots

Purchased yesterday, shot this morning and cannot believe how accurate this pistol is even with Armscal HP ammo. Adjusted sights down and the fiber optics bright and clear even to old eyes. So carried in extra shoulder holster that worked OK when doing some yard cleanup on tractor, woodchuck had bad timing coming out onto clover food plot. Steadied on steering wheel and made nice shot about 40 yds on him! So first kill in 1/2 day owning it!

779F97D1-E4B8-4BCA-BCC3-8B959FAECDAB.jpeg

It's insanely accurate and just fun to shoot … I've run a couple thousand rounds through mine so far and everything shoots great. My eyes aren't as good as yours so I put a Burris Fastfire III on it and that gun is beyond a tack driver. LOL only problem so far is burning through my 22lr. supply

Nice pistol. I bought a Ruger mark IV a couple weeks ago and wish it had the fiber optic sights. I'll probably end up going with a red dot or similar like Len729.

I put fiber on all of our Marks! Really helps old eyes…..the Burris helps even more. Though, I haven't put one on one of the Marks……yet! 😉 memtb

I put fiber on all of our Marks! Really helps old eyes…..the Burris helps even more. Though, I haven't put one on one of the Marks……yet! 😉 memtb
I didn't realize how bad my eyes were until I seen my groups with open sights. Especially compared to my wife's groups with the same open sights. ☹️

I really like the Burris and I run Vortex Venom on my 9mm and I like both of them. I can acquire the dot quickly on both. Both of them have lifetime guarantees and I'm kinda hard on equipment … I bought a LOT of 22lr. On avg $.04 cents a round prior to all this craziness.

I love the victory, much prefer them to the ruger. It hasn't been out of the safe in years. I have red dots on both and love them. Grab one of the sightron sr2 that midway has on clearance at a great price. The only place you went wrong was not getting a threaded one to add a muffler. 😜

Attachments

• 20230326_195838.jpg
    20230326_195838.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
I love the victory, much prefer them to the ruger. It hasn't been out of the safe in years. I have red dots on both and love them. Grab one of the sightron sr2 that midway has on clearance at a great price. The only place you went wrong was not getting a threaded one to add a muffler. 😜
LOL … I see you are running some of the same upgrades as I have on mine

Attachments

• 9CEC52B7-494F-403F-9FEE-E74694563C42.jpeg
    9CEC52B7-494F-403F-9FEE-E74694563C42.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40

Recent Posts