• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S&W 625 5" 45acp

milo-2

Little used 625, shoots 45acp with moon clips, which you will get my stash. Model of 1989. Box, paperwork.
This has had some trigger work done, nice DA pull, not Miculek nice, but way better than normal, also will include a moon clip loader, i can supply a pic, but it is not the one out of Rapid City, lost on the names of them.
Ship for 750.00
628.jpg6251.jpg6252.jpg6253.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested in this. Is that the original sight? any box or paperwork? Approximately how many moon clips and approximate round count.

I have one that I baby and don't shoot much, but would like another one to shoot/pack around and use.

Thank you.

Looks like 19 moon clips, the bulk have been trued on a surface grinder. I say around 1K rds fired. I had bought the gun NIB around 09, to fire some wadcutter ammo to make brass that would not feed in 1911's. Someone had bailed on a 15K order from Corbon, and we got the ammo dirt cheap, but i was lucky enough to sell most of it and did not have to fire it. Box in pic, should have the manual.
6254.jpg

Very interested in this. Is that the original sight? any box or paperwork? Approximately how many moon clips and approximate round count.

I have one that I baby and don't shoot much, but would like another one to shoot/pack around and use.

Thank you.
Original sight as I know it.

Little used 625, shoots 45acp with moon clips, which you will get my stash. Model of 1989. Box, paperwork.
This has had some trigger work done, nice DA pull, not Miculek nice, but way better than normal, also will include a moon clip loader, i can supply a pic, but it is not the one out of Rapid City, lost on the names of them.
Ship for 750.00
View attachment 211885View attachment 211886View attachment 211887View attachment 211888
The mountain lion in my avatar was shot with almost the same gun just JM edition. .45 in a relvolver just plain fun to shoot very accurate too!

Recent Posts