S&B Wow

jwp475

I just recieved a S&B 5X25 PMll and the optics are awesome to say the least. The amount of resolution that this scope produces is like having a spotting scope mounted to your rifle, absolutly amazing.

Last edited:
I have Seekins rings and bases on order and will take pictures when I get them.

This is the Reticule, the Gen ll XR Mill

GenllXRIlluminated.jpg

This scope has the double turn turrets calibrated in cm.

I have been borrowing the same scope, but with Holland's ART reticle and it is by far the best optic I have ever looked through-No Comparison to Leupy or NF.
Of course, the cost is substantially higher though:eek:

Quit making me feel poor! :(

Someday I'm going to have the ultimate rig...after college...and when I get a well paying job...

How about a picture looking at a distant target through the scope? I'd like to see how the reticle looks on target.

I have one on a tactical 308 and it is the best glass I have ever seen , I have a buddy that swears that US Optics makes one as good but I have never had one close to the same style to compair

I have one on a tactical 308 and it is the best glass I have ever seen , I have a buddy that swears that US Optics makes one as good but I have never had one close to the same style to compair

I have a hard time believing my eyes, it is like looking through a high end spotting scope, the resolution is that good.

Yes----I have done extensive optical observation for hour on end looking at the and I can't remember what it is called but the Zeiss optical chart, targets, flowers in a field at different ranges to animals at during daylight and dark and it is a toss up. The scope being discussed here I do not have but I have a total of 4 S&B PMII's 3 Zeniths and 4 USO scopes and they are all so close I cannot tell any difference optically to speak of. I do however prefer the 1/8 MOA adjustments of the USO's tubes that I have. The specific scope that John has I would absolutely love to have on my 1K BR gun if it had 15 more power as it is absolutely World Class bar none!!!!!!!

I have Seekins rings and bases on order and will take pictures when I get them.

This is the Reticule, the Gen ll XR Mill

This scope has the double turn turrets calibrated in cm.
Sounds like you're set! That's a great reticle for LR. You're going to love shooting that thing. I'm jealous!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.