S&B Klassik

bsfl

How come you don't hear much about the S&B Klassiks? I am looking for a scope for a 6.5 SAUM build. I had pretty much settled on a Leupold VX-6HD 3-18X50 but am considering a S&B Klassik 3-12x50 which seems to check all the boxes; FFP, MIL, glass... what is the collective experience with S&B Klassik? BTW I have a TT315M which is the bee's knees but don't want to drop the coin again. Open to opinions and suggestions, thanks!

I have a S&B 3-12x42 pro.hunter and love it no comparison with Leupold the glass does not compare.
Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. I guess there is no widespread love because of the lack of target style turrets but it seems to be a good option for a hunting scope that is dialed occasionally.

Last edited:
I've got two of the Klassik 3-12x42 precisión Hunters and love them. 3.2 mils on the elevation turret, capped windage, and the P3 reticle gives you dots at every 1.0 mil if you want to use them. Id think a 3-12x50 would work great.

I also have a Klassik fixed 6x42 police model with P3 reticle and the elevation turret. It came with two turrets - one with 3.2 mils and one marked 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5; which I am told was standard for the 308 Winchester 168 grain bullet. Had it on my 7mm08 but it's sitting in the safe now:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.