Ryan Pierce 25sst!

Ackool

Have to give mad props to my man Ryan Pierce. He builds one hell of a rifle. The latest one I've had built is this little 25sst for my son to start hunting with this year. Finally got all components and started breaking it in. First group off of bipod is around the 1/4" mark with the first load I worked up for it. So far it's 59g or N565 with the 133g Berger .0020" off. Haven't put it on the lab radar yet but absolutely love it so far. Just waiting on my son's bday to let him see it. Thanks again to Ryan, your the man. First official group out of it. Just threw the above load together for barrel break in. 2 sighters and then 3 in the center.

Have to give mad props to my man Ryan Pierce. He builds one hell of a rifle. The latest one I've had built is this little 25sst for my son to start hunting with this year. Finally got all components and started breaking it in. First group off of bipod is around the 1/4" mark with the first load I worked up for it. So far it's 59g or N565 with the 133g Berger .0020" off. Haven't put it on the lab radar yet but absolutely love it so far. Just waiting on my son's bday to let him see it. Thanks again to Ryan, your the man. First official group out of it. Just threw the above load together for barrel break in. 2 sighters and then 3 in the center.
B9084B7B-B055-408A-AAD8-0B8570303017.jpeg

Looks good thinking about doing a 25sst rifle for my kids and wife also. What barrel length did you go with?
Went with a 24" proof. This the first build I've done with a chassis. Went this direction so it could grow as my son gets bigger. Will say not a huge fan myself buts it's perfect for him and it balances really well with the 24".