• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RWS 338 Norma Mag, Manners, Defiance

mdrnBR

RW Snyder 338 Norma Mag
Defiance Action, Melonited
20" Bartlein 1:10
Manners T5, XLR Cheek Piece
Cerakote done by Joe Larson, LTM Refinishing
Badger DBM, (2) AICS Mags
Surefire Brake
Pelican IM3300 Hard Case
(100) New pieces of Jamison Brass
(45) 1x Jamison Brass
(200) Berger 300gr Tactical OTM Hybrid bullets
Forster Ultra Die Set, Micrometer Seater
160 rounds down the pipe, not a scratch on it.
BIPOD/SCOPE NOT INCLUDED

$2800 Gun Only, No reloading components or case
$3400 with reloading components and case
Gun must sell first before I piece the rest out. I will throw in >7lbs of Ramshot Magnum if FTF.

I would consider the following trades:
Premier LT 3-15x50
Bushnell ERS
Manners T2A S/A
Manners TF3
GAP10 or Larue OBR

Sorry for the ****** pictures, no room in the budget for a new camera when I spend all my money on guns. The XLR Ambi Cheek Rest isn't mounted but is brand new.

Morning guys and gals

This was my gun before I sold it to Drew. He is a Iraq war vet that has some tough times ahead. His love for these types of guns shows his passion for this shooting sport , and for his family. He will return again some day and own a gun that one of us may have to sell back to him. But for now he has to move some of his toys.

The gun was built to be a short barrel hammer ready for a supresser . I loaded mostly 285 gr Hornday's , but shot a few 300 gr Bergers. They ran 2650 to 275 fps for 285's was working loads for 300 in the 2575 to 2625 range. But I still did not reach the top loads.

Fun gun to shoot. Hope the guys that call me after the sale to Drew still would like a chance to get this gun. He is throwing in a bunch of goodies with the deal.

Would make a great saddle gun for elk or mulies. Good luck Drew with the sale.

God Bless

Jeff

WOW I can not believe this gun has not sold, I have a twin to this gun and it is a long range hammer. I wish I only had $2800 in mine. If no one buys this soon I might have to.

Last price drop. $3000 for the rifle, brass, dies, and Pelican case with cut foam. That is like getting a Snyder build for $2400. There is no hope for humanity if this doesn't sell quickly.

WHY cant this be left handed!!!!!! I've been waiting for 7 months just for parts to build this rifle........