• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

rws 300 win mag brass

Steve L

4 boxes of 20 rws 300 win mag brass. 3 boxes new, 1 box once fired All boxes the same lot #. 80 pieces of brass total
$130.00 shipped in usps priority mailbox. USPS money order or personal check & I'll ship when the check clears
(406) 781-8473
Thanks Steve

Attachments

• DSCN1457 (2).jpg
    DSCN1457 (2).jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 475
TTT
I bought this brass a few years ago & couldn't get the velocity to match a existing load & turret. Just trying to get most of my money back.
Thanks Steve

That's because its heavier and thicker brass...cant get the velocity like you can with others before pressure. It is some tough *** brass though. I was going to use it in my 7-300 win mag, but just decided to go with winchester and nosler instead for pretty much the same reason you stated.

yes I hear it"s tough, The velocity difference is right at 40fps from the rws & the norma I use. If I would have started my load work up with the rws I would have been ok. I'm just to cheap to spend $100.00 for a new turret & I have more then enough norma brass