• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RWS 300 Win Mag Ammo 180 grain Full Case 200 rounds

dave300

I had purchased this for use on my 300 build but in the meantime I obtained Lapua brass so this must go.
I paid $400 ($2.00 round) for this case and that is what I want out of it, + shipping. I'm gonna be firm on this as I have seen the brass itself sell for $1.50 - $1.75 per round when I was trying to find it.
Thanks, Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys, trying this again. Guess ill break down the case to individual complete new boxes of 20 rounds, but I'd prefer that you take more than just one box.
I'll take personal checks along with MO or Cashier Check, I need to hold personal checks.
$40 per box plus shipping.
Thanks

Dave,

I'm interested, can you tell me a little more about the ammo though? What bullet is it and is it made for hunting or target shooting? I've heard good things about RWS brass but never heard of their loaded ammo....

I imagine its imported right? who did you buy it through?

Thanks for your time.

John

Hi John,
I have limited cell service. In northern Nevada archery mule deer hunt.
I'm not familiar with their ammo but yes the brass is why I bout it, and them I was able to buy some 300 win Lapua and the rws became available.
The ammo is in the original outer cardboard case and each of the 10 boxes hold 20 rounds. It is all in mint shape. I bought it from a friend who owns a large brass reloading supply business and he is moving to Oregon and kinda cleared out some stuff for his move.
It is a 180 lead tipped bullet, I was just gonna either shoot it or tear it down for the brass.
You could say I was definetly right place right time. Thanks and I'll be back Monday but I can occasionally check this thread.