Rustic Furniture for trade

Sackett

It does seem that in today's economic troubles that more and more "bargaining/trading" is being done...Therefore I am offering RUSTIC FURNITURE for trade,,,trade for anything that I may be interested in ; hunting, fishing, reloading equipment, guns, scopes, whatever YOU have that YOU would be interested in trading for hand-made RUSTIC FURNITURE...see attached pictures and I can e-mail more if interested...Custom built to YOUR SPEC'S.... This a hobby of mine that I do when my wife wants an update...

Deer Cam 2011 189.jpg

Deer Cam 2011 191.jpg

Deer Cam 2011 201.jpg

Deer Cam 2011 202.jpg

Attachments

• Deer Cam 2011 186.jpg
    Deer Cam 2011 186.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Furniture are a great way to keep your house look gorgeous.An awesome furniture with little paintings reflects good contract over the visitors and relatives coming in home.

I can also now throw in a HOG hunt in South Carolina and even a chance at big S.C. whitetails. These are wild hogs and wild whitetails, I've hunted all over the USA and there are no harder deer to hunt then the Southern Whitetail in the wooded areas of the South!
It would be a great chance to pick up your own custom rustic furniture and do a little hunting to boot.
We can build anything that you can envision!
Maybe throw in some great striped bass fishing on Clarks Hill Lake,

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.