Russian Lazer.WOW!!!!!!!

Boyd Heaton

Butch.(338-378) and I got to spend some time with Darryl today.And we had a chance to play with THE LAZER.And let me tell you. There is no if's and's or but's with that Rangefinder.You put it on what you want to range.Push the button.And you have a range within a few second's.This thing is the ticket.Darryl also showed us our first Wild elk.There were nine of them standing about 30 yard's off the road.We also got to see his gun's and where he set's up in hunting season.I alway's thought there was Heaven on earth.Now I know there is.Cause Darryl showed it to us.(BIG SMILE)Thank's Darryl.

Darryl Cassel

Boyd and Butch

Glad you both came up and enjoyed our LR area. Let me know when you get the 300 RUM on line. I know a place or two to give it a test run. How far do you want to reach out?

Later
Darryl

Boyd Heaton

My big gun should have click's to around 2000 yard's.My other one should be good to 1400 or 1500 yard's.So we'll try them out to the point I run out of click's.I hope I get them back soon.I'll let you know.And thank's again.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce