RUGER Target rifle in 6.5 creedmore

outofayr

Not in the 6.5 Creedmore, but I own one in .22-250 that shoots bugholes all day long. Trigger was a little sporadic when I first bought it, but a little careful stoning and it settled in just fine. Several companies make aftermarket triggers, too, that are specific for the target/varmint variation (these have a 2-stage trigger from the factory).

Brian

Hairtrigger

I have several Ruger M77VT rifles and all shoot very well, especially the ones in PPC calibers

Qaqmire

the only ruger i have is a 77/22 that i love
but i like the 28" tube on the 6.5 creed.

i might have to look in to that

tks for pointing this out

Qaq

mark223

I think I've been to every gunshop in N.East Nebraska and parts of Iowa. None has one in stock in any caliber. I'd at least like to hold one. However I'm going to work at the shot show in Las Vegas from the 19th -22nd. I'll bet the Ruger booths will have one.

mark223

I work part time for Shepherd Scope I don't know exactly where the display will be. They'll tell me that when I get there but I'm sure it is on the little map thing at the web site. Are you going too?

side note. have you seen this. I don't think the singer is a long range precision fan but it's still pretty darned good! YouTube - I Like Guns - Steve Lee

mark223

Wow ... that last post thing I did kind of surprised me. I expected to paste in a link, not a whole video gizmo that you can watch from right here! To quote that famous spy, Maxwell Smart, "sorry 'bout that"

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce