ruger scope rings

Akkill

well guys i have a little trouble whit the factory scope rings that came whit my m77/17 i break the head of one the screws of my 1" rings, i been searching on midwayusa , cabelas and some other places and can't find it if some one know a link or a web page where i can order this screws i appreciate your help.

well guys i have a little trouble whit the factory scope rings that came whit my m77/17 i break the head of one the screws of my 1" rings, i been searching on midwayusa , cabelas and some other places and can't find it if some one know a link or a web page where i can order this screws i appreciate your help.

Just call Ruger. Their customer service is great. They probably would ship you the correct replacement screws for free. You may want to get yourself a torque wrench before you try again.

MidwayUSA - Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque Wrench Screwdriver

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.