• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger RPR w/ Magpul PRS ($1100)

Stk

I'm selling my Ruger RPR with Magpul PRS stock and an IOR Valdada 4-14x50 Tactical. Both the scope and the rifle are excellent, I just have too many heavy barreled 6.5s than I need. The rifle legitimately shoots in the .3s with factory ammo. I've shot multiple 5 round groups under .3s with both Hornady 140 ELD and Prime 130 gr. I was starting to work up a load with Berger 140gr VLDs and have a recipe with RL17 that'll put you under .4, but I didn't finish load development. I'll sell the rifle with scope and Warne rings for $1850 shipped. If you'd prefer a Weaver 3-15x50 tactical (MOA, FFP) instead of the IOR, I'll sell it for $1750 shipped. I am open to trades. I'd love a Sako Black Bear in 9.2x62 but am also looking for a lightweight creedmoor, custom G19, or high power glass. Let me know what you have.

P09FWMn.jpg

imFp0aU.jpg

6w0zChM.jpg

so4CgfW.jpg

Bump. Open to trades. Make me an offer, need some room in the safe.

Thanks! Colorado Springs. We love it so far.

Thanks! Rifle is still for sale. Make me an offer...always looking for trades!

Rifle only (with Magpul PRS) $1150. Will sell with Weaver Tactical for $1550, IOR for $1650. I just bought a Sako and need some room in the gun safe (or another gun safe, I suppose).