• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Precision Gen II 6.5 CM- Like New!

Maybe I'll try listing it again and being a bit more direct. If it doesn't sell, then I guess it doesn't sell.

I had a RPR, with a bunch of mods, and 2 spare custom barrels up on another site for a while. I think it is just that the RPR isn't selling well. There seem to be a fair number available used, and new prices if you watch sales can be crazy low. I wish you luck. I ended up deciding to keep mine and shoot it some. It has some benefits, and I used it almost exclusively for a season. I just don't like it as much as my "nicer" and more traditional rifles.

Yea I was seeing the same. The thing is I was selling it solely to buy a hunting setup. But the more I think about it, the more idiotic it sounds. The rifle shoots great (I am the limiting factor in accuracy, not it).

I'm leaning much more toward keeping it and just not hunting this year. The RPR is way too heavy to carry through the brush and up the hills I hunt on!

I have an RPR in 243 and have decided to keep it for the same reason

Yea there is just no way I can let it go for half of what I paid when it has only around 50 rounds through it. It's in great condition. I'll keep it and just save up for a hunting rig.