• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger No. 1V in .220 Swift

2Five7

**Immaculate condition Ruger No. 1V in .220 Swift (no box or papers)
$650 shipped CONUS from FFL. Sorry, no sales to CA.

**I am listing these for a friend. Please contact Brock at 870-830-1824 for more information, pictures, etc. Thanks!

9araFlY.jpg
NY2O6vc.jpg
BfYrNJj.jpg

Several folks have said they're interested but not sold yet.
Hey, I told you several weeks ago I,d take it. There is no big deal sending to ca. Its going from your ffl to mine. If you go to ca dept of justice it'll walk you thru it. Call me back I have left several messeges with my number. I will take it. thanks Sherman

I believe there's a misunderstanding on your part sir. This item was listed on Sunday evening (for the first time) and you and I have not had a conversation regarding this rifle. Unfortunately the owner (whose number is listed in the OP) does not want to ship to CA.

I believe there's a misunderstanding on your part sir. This item was listed on Sunday evening (for the first time) and you and I have not had a conversation regarding this rifle. Unfortunately the owner (whose number is listed in the OP) does not want to ship to CA.
I have sent numerous calls to the 870-830-1834 number. I talked to Brock and he said he'd check with Arkansas doj how to ship to ca. It' really no big deal thanks Sherman