• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger No.1

backyardsniper

I'm interested in possibly adding one of these to my collection. I have never owned one and I'm interested in trying one out. No real specific calibers in mind. I love the big bores all the way down to the little guys, and honestly I'll find a way to justify buying it in whatever caliber I choose. I need a new coyote rifle, also have a trip to Africa coming up, you know how this works. I love aperture sights so that would be a huge plus if anyone happened to have one so equipped. Let me know what you all have. I can purchase straight up or I have a pretty wide variety of trade fodder all the way from 6.5 grendel AR to Nightforce scopes and a large supply of different bullets and brass for partial trades.
I'm interested in possibly adding one of these to my collection. I have never owned one and I'm interested in trying one out. No real specific calibers in mind. I love the big bores all the way down to the little guys, and honestly I'll find a way to justify buying it in whatever caliber I choose. I need a new coyote rifle, also have a trip to Africa coming up, you know how this works. I love aperture sights so that would be a huge plus if anyone happened to have one so equipped. Let me know what you all have. I can purchase straight up or I have a pretty wide variety of trade fodder all the way from 6.5 grendel AR to Nightforce scopes and a large supply of different bullets and brass for partial trades.
A full length Manlicher style stock would be real bonus points.

Last edited:
A full length Manlicher style stock would be real bonus points.

:D HERE:

Still looking. I've heard from a couple guys with a couple pretty interesting rifles but I'm still looking. One of the full stock models would be really nice.