• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger No 1

USAF Marksman

Hey everyone,

I'm helping my dad on his quest to pick up a Ruger No. 1. Looking for something to hunt big game with up to and including elk, but not wanting to shoot a Magnum. 308 Win, 7mm-08, 270, 280, 30-06, 338-06, 338 Federal. Anything like that would work. We roll our own so no worries about that if you have something a little off the wall. He doesn't want to have to rob Fort Knox in order to buy one, so please keep that in mind if you think you have something to offer. Email works best for me, but go ahead and reply here if that works best for you. Thanks for your consideration.

[email protected]

Take care,
Tucker

Hey everyone,

I'm helping my dad on his quest to pick up a Ruger No. 1. Looking for something to hunt big game with up to and including elk, but not wanting to shoot a Magnum. 308 Win, 7mm-08, 270, 280, 30-06, 338-06, 338 Federal. Anything like that would work. We roll our own so no worries about that if you have something a little off the wall. He doesn't want to have to rob Fort Knox in order to buy one, so please keep that in mind if you think you have something to offer. Email works best for me, but go ahead and reply here if that works best for you. Thanks for your consideration.

[email protected]

Take care,
Tucker
you might check the cabelas gun library on their web page. last time I was in the anchorage store, they had 4-5 number 1's. can not recall what calibers they were...

Thanks Shane, I'll get on there and check it out. We've been checking on Gunbroker, guns international, and such, but I haven't checked cabelas.

You may want to check on Classic Sporting Arms website. They have more new and used No 1's than anyone that I know about.

Thanks Shane, I'll get on there and check it out. We've been checking on Gunbroker, guns international, and such, but I haven't checked cabelas.
if you need a shootin buddy to check one out up close, i live nearby and can take a look for you. text me @ 907-223-8615

I like these guys who list their email address for contacting, and then won't reply to the email that you sent them.

Thanks for pointing this out Rock Jock. I actually skipped over the email and didn't pay any attention to it. Not intentionally. Sorry for that, I'll shoot you a reply now.

if you need a shootin buddy to check one out up close, i live nearby and can take a look for you. text me @ 907-223-8615

Shane, I sure do appreciate that offer! If it comes to that, I'd hit you up. I'll be home from Kuwait in a couple of weeks, and I'll be looking forward to getting out on the range. Where exactly are you at?

You may want to check on Classic Sporting Arms website. They have more new and used No 1's than anyone that I know about.

River, I checked out the site. Was interesting for sure, thanks for pointing it out to me.

Tucker

I live in anchorage about 5 miles ne of cabelas

Got it. I tried for an assignment up there this past year but didn't end up getting it. Man that would have been a dream come true! Someday I'll get up to the last Frontier.