• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger No 1 257 weatherby 28" barrel FS

cb4128

I have an excellent condition Ruger No 1 in 257 weatherby that I am looking to sell. It has a 28" barrel, trigger job, bedding job in the forend and red pad that were all done by Gunsmith Mark Penrod. It also has some beautiful wood that is in almost new condition.

I've always wanted to try a Ruger No 1 but it's just not my cup of tea. I prefer my bolt actions.

I was shooting 110gr Nosler Accubonds in this rifle at 3,553 fps and was several grains under pressure. This rifle is an absolute laser beam and really has very little recoil. It would be an awesome antelope, whitetail or varmint gun to sight in at 300 yards and hold on hair for reasonable distances.

The scope in the picture is not for sale and I'm asking $1,900 face to face around DFW. I can ship also, but will have to add actual shipping costs for a hard case, box, etc.

I have Norma and Nosler brass that I could negotiate a deal on with the buyer as well - but I will not sell the components until the rifle sells.

Attachments

• IMG_8948.jpg
    IMG_8948.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8949.jpg
    IMG_8949.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 61