• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger m77 mkii stainless wsm's set

scottw2119

I have a set of ruger wsm's im going to sell. It took me two and a half years to put this set together i have the 270 wsm, 7mm wsm, and the 300 wsm. They are the stainless m77 mkii ruger only produced these a couple years 2004-2006 or 07 they are all in good shape they have been hunted with they have all been glass pilar bedded and have had the triggers worked. They all shoot well under 3/4'' @100 with berger hand loads two of the rifles have burris fullfield ii 4.5-14 scopes and the other has a redfield 6-18. I would prefer to sale as a set but i would break them up $775 a piece plus shipping or $2100 for the set plus shipping. Email me for pics im not able to get pics to load.

They are not the skeleton stocks ruger never offered these calibers in the skeleton stock

I have sold the 300 wsm I will sale the other two individually without the scopes if interested $525 plus shipping for the rifle with rings no scope or $775 with scopes

Recent Posts