• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 MKII LA RH Paddle Stock For Sale - REDUCED - ** SOLD **

FEENIX

P5080013.JPGP5080014.JPGP5080015.JPGP5080017.JPG

The stock is off a .338 Win Mag. It's going for $70 and up on e-Bay RUGER M77 MKII (SKELETON) SYNTHETIC LIGHT WEIGHT STOCK | eBay ($70) and Factory Ruger M77 MKII / Ultra Light LA Synthetic Stock | eBay ($91.75).

$60 shipped to your door (CONUS). A member (Ruger fan and collector) was interested before I decided to sell about a year ago but lost his e-mail info (sorry) because I change my e-mail address on my profile. I'd like to give him first bid if he's still interested.

Thank you in advance for looking.

NOW $55 shipped to your door (CONUS)!

or

$35 + shipping!

Last edited:
Re: Ruger M77 MKII LA RH Paddle Stock For Sale - REDUCED

Hey you still got this bad boy??? Let me know if you do, and what you want for it shipped????

Feenix, what shape is the stock in, It's hard to see from the pics. I may be interested

Feenix, Sorry for the late post. I am still interested in this stock if its available. On a scale of 1 to 10 what shape is this stock in?

Feenix, Sorry for the late post. I am still interested in this stock if its available. On a scale of 1 to 10 what shape is this stock in?

Yes, it is still available. IMHO she's a conservative 8. The last gun show I was at, a guy had a couple for $50 and $55 and mine was in better shape. If you feel that I misled you or not worth my asking price, I will be more than happy to refund you (except for shipping cost of course). Thanks!

Ed

Is this stock still for sale?

Recent Posts