• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 Mark II .308 Win

cornstalker

SOLD!!

This is a stainless gun. It is in a Hogue overmolded stock with the full length bedding block. The barrel is free floated. It has a trigger job that was done professionally, but it is developing a little creep. The stock has some marks on it from hiking through scrub oak. The bolt release has some scratches on it where it rubbed up against my Kimber 1911 while climbing a mountain.

With 165 grain Hornady Interlock FB's over IMR4064 it grouped at .679" (100yd). 165 Hornady over RL15 .817", 165 grain Speer Boat Tail over RL15 .537"

I want to sell it or trade it off to continue other projects.

I will include:
Rifle with factory ring mounts and Hogue stock
Burris 3-9x40 Fullfield II
Hornady New Dimension Custom Grade dies, NIB
50 pieces Winchester brass, most once fired, some new and primed with CCI 200's
17 or so pieces Federal brass 3x fired
A bag of military brass I don't care enough to count.
A few Hornady 165's a few Speer 165's
2 snap caps
1 Stock bag
Asking $540 shipped for all. (to your FFL)

Looking to sell outright first, but...

Will consider trades/part trades for scopes or rangefinders. I also need a Savage action, short, small shank, stagger feed with a .378" bolt face.
Other stuff I would consider for partial trades:
Caldwell Rock BR
Tool for measuring concentricity/runout
RCBS Chargemaster Combo
Foxpro CS24

100_2751.jpg

100_2753.jpg

100_2852.jpg

100_2849.jpg

Sorry the pix are a little fuzzy. I can email more pix to someone who is seriously interested.

Last edited:
I was wandering if you might would swap for a leupold VXII silver 3-9x40, and a .300WBY vangaurd w/tasco 4-16x44 mag VI on it.

I offered the trade yesterday, and I would be willing to throw in another leupold scope. Also, those powder types you listed, is that all you have ever loaded with.

Yep, that's all I have tried. I have some Varget, but haven't got around to trying it.

I am building a varmint gun in .204 Ruger right now, so for a scope trade I would be looking for a much higher magnification. Your offer has now exceeded decent, just still not quite what I am after.

Thanks again.