• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 30-06 Mauser Bolt action rifle great condition

dunefanatic

Ruger M77 30-06 rifle. My father never shot the rifle and purchased it in the 1980's or early 1990's (I forget which). My father I believe purchased the rifle new. I suspect the rifle has under a 100 rounds through it since made. My father purchased the rifle as I have this same exact gun setup and I loved the Ruger/Bushnell/30-06 solution so my father purchased the exact same gun I had. I am selling as I am not using the rifle since it is a duplicate of a gun I already have and this gun is in good condition. I want to pass along the rifle to another person who can make use of the gun. Summary of Rifle specifics:
* M77 Ruger 30-06 Bolt action rifle, Mauser action, trap-door clip
* Serial Number 78-53XXX
* 22" round barrel
* Chamber, bore and rifling is in very good condition.
* No visible nicks or damage to the stock
* Stock is walnut with Oil/lacquer finish (Not sure which)
* Bluing looks to be in very-good condition.
* Rifle has Bushnell 3x – 9x Wide angle scope.
* The bolt has some lite surface rust (pictured).
* Elevation screw is not black plastic but aluminum.

Sale is rifle/Scope only as shown in the photos and sales price is $600. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure they are legal to buy this firearm in there state.

I will ship direct to an FFL only charging the buyer for purchase price of gun, $20 gun case purchase and for protection during shipment (mandatory), and shipping fees for FedEx ground. You will be responsible for any fees charged by your state or FFL at your end of the transaction. Should you want this shipped FFL to FFL, I will need to pass along to buyer fees charged by FFL on my end for transaction.

I am a private party selling excess guns I will not use. My methods of payment are cash, Money order, cashiers check, and Paypal. I do not take personal checks or credit cards. Thank you for your understanding on this.

Thank you very much for looking at my advertisement and if I can answer a question(s), please do ask.

Attachments

• DSC09621.jpg
    DSC09621.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC09622.jpg
    DSC09622.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC09623.jpg
    DSC09623.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC09624.jpg
    DSC09624.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC09625.jpg
    DSC09625.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC09626.jpg
    DSC09626.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 13
Refreshing post and reducing the price of the rife to $575 to sell shortly. Great hunting rifle. Very good condition.