• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** (12/9/17) Ruger M-77 Mark II, .243 w/ Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10

Snake Bite

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have a like new, Ruger M-77 Mark II in .243 with a Leupold Vari X III, 3.5-10 Matte Duplex scope. It has 16 rounds thru it. Basically it was sighted in for 200 yards and then put back in the safe. The rifle is in mint, like new condition. The scope is in very good condition. It was taken off another rifle and replaced a Leupold 3x9 scope that I had on this rifle. The scope has several marks around the rim & one on power knob as seen (does not affect scope at all) and the glass is perfect. The rifle comes with scope, bases and sling. Again the rifle is like brand new. Let me know if you would like additional photos. Selling for $675+ $49 (12/09/17) shipping from my FFL to your FFL.

Last edited:
Check....check...1...2.......is this thing on? Come on people.......are you looking at the same thing I'm looking at? This rifle is like brand new at a used price....hunting seasons coming.....

Wish I had the cash! Good looking rifle. Had one in 30-06 I wish I'd never sold. Good luck selling it. Still here in a month I might have to message you.