• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Hawkeye 7mm Remington Mag

MHill

Once again up for sale as I feel bad it just sits in my safe and collects dust.

For Sale: Like new Ruger Hawkeye 7mm Remington Mag. This rifle is the "All Weather" version. This rifle has exactly 57 rounds down range. It was broken in properly and every round documented when fired.

I am selling it due to the fact that I have a custom build on a Remington action in 30.06. I now have no use for the 7mm.

I will also include in the sale a like new pair of Ruger Medium Rings in the "All Weather" finish along with a like new Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 scope.

I have included pictures of all the merchandise along with links to the merchandise for the cheapest I could find them on Google.

Nikon Buckmaster

Leupold Medium Sliver Rings

Ruger Hawkeye 7mm Rem Mag

I am asking $475 for the entire package. Shipping is a flat $45 and I will only ship to a verified FFL.

DSCN0888.jpg

DSCN0886.jpg

DSCN0887.jpg

DSCN0890.jpg

DSCN0891.jpg

Earlier I stated I was selling the Ruger due to the Remington 30.06. Here is a link to that rifle just for fun.

DSCN0879.jpg

You can PM me here of email me at [email protected]

Yes, package is SPF to Mighty Joe. The others who have inquired were notified of this and told I would contact them if Mighty Joe decided to back out for any reason.

Recent Posts