Ruger American Ranch 5.56 Video

I just want to try to make it feel like a real gun. Shooters spent 60 years getting away from two stage triggers now everybody has to have one.

Nicely done. I had a 77/22H (.22 Hornet) That was my all day, every day, Varmint, Predator, and occasional deer rifle for about fifteen years. It shot well enough to be more than 90% reliable on targets as small as prairie dogs out to 300yds. Unfortunately it went through a house fire and didn't make it out in shootable condition.

By the time it was scrapped it easily had over 10,000 rounds through it and I wish you as much luck with yours. With that short barrel it looks like a perfect front seat truck gun and you seem to handle it very well.

If you want a better scope on a budget look for an older VXIII or VX3 4.5-14x50mm used. I've picked a couple of them up over the years for under 550.00 and I doubt they've gone up any. The tactical and LR models came with adjustable turrets similar to their target turrets (maybe even identical I'd have to go dig one up out of storage and look) and I never had problem one out of any of them. My preference is for their old Mil Dot reticle but you can get by with the Duplex just fine.

Best of luck to ya.
I happen to have a VariXIII 4.5-14X50AO with the range finder fine duplex for sale as we speak:D

Great little rifle and even better with a can on it. Currently have mine rigged out with a Vortex Diamondback HP 4x16, PIG stock pack, Gemtech QD flash hider and I am using the Gemtech "One" silencer in QD mode. I have added a Glades Armory oversize bolt to both. I have also filled the stock with silicone mold making material to give a little more heft and balance with the can attached. Additionally, I have a Predator version in 308 fitted out the same exact way.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.