• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Alaskan 375 Ruger

Can't help you out but I have an older, left hand one without the brake. Awesome rifle. You will Love it.

No brake needed. Recoil is easier than my 300 RUM. Ive been wondering why anyone would want a .375 Ruger, with a brake. Unless they just don't want their friends shooting near them, or like wearing double ear protection lol
Looking for a Ruger Alaskan Hawkeye in 375 Ruger. Preferably the newer model with the muzzle brake.

I'm glad to hear your thoughts on the brake.... the one I found doesn't have one. It did however have a Swarovski Z6 scope which was a big bonus and I got a good deal on the package. I ordered some ammo and a H-S Precision stock for a gun I don't even have my hands on yet.

I'm glad to hear your thoughts on the brake.... the one I found doesn't have one. It did however have a Swarovski Z6 scope which was a big bonus and I got a good deal on the package. I ordered some ammo and a H-S Precision stock for a gun I don't even have my hands on yet.
I love the Hogue stocks. They tame the gun way down. You will want a Limbsaver or Hogue recoil pad for a different stock.

By the way, I wish I had seen your post sooner. I want an African. I have the first edition Alaskan, with the Black Diamondback finish. No barrel band, or brake. I would have sold it for $700

20200906_180526_copy_1612x907.jpg

I have found more African models than the Alaskan. I'm sure you could sell yours and get what you want. Life is too short to not have the exact rifle you want when it's in the same price point of what you have. Happy Hunting