Ruger Airguns

i have one. its okay but the scope they come with leaves much to be desired. they aren't very accurate either mostly because of the trigger. want to buy one?

i have a ruger airhawk. its a decent gun but i wouldn't suggest getting one at full price. just save your money for a better quality gun. i dont have anything in mine. a guy owned money to my dad on a bow and ran short on cash so he traded it in. it was still in the box unshot. after about a week of tinkering i had to change out the scope and scope mounts. i was going to just use the factory fiber optic sights but they run out of adjustment at about 15 yards. on the other hand i did get my first kill with it the other day, got the blackbird that has been stealin my dogs food lol

RUGER DOES NOT MAKE AIRGUNS. Just go to their official website and you will see no mention of them. Same thing goes for "Remington" airguns. An airgun distributor such as Umarex will license a name such as Remington or Ruger and stick it on an airgun made in China or Turkey. If you REALLY wanted a decent airgun you would have at least paid for a Benjamin (made by Crosman) or saved a little more coin and gotten something like a BSA. Even Crosman has airguns made in China under their brand name of Benjamin. A real Benjamin or Sheridan was made in Racine, Wisconsin. I have a Sheridan .20 cal made in Racine, and it's NOT the same gun called Sheridan that is marketed by Crosman today. Notice that I said "marketed" and not "made by". It doesn't take a genius to research where and by whom your airguns are made.

If you want the good stuff, you will have to forget about the department store pricing structure that only allows Chinese and at best Turkish (you hope) products into the stores.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts