• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger 77/22 ALL WEATHER .22LR LNIB / Accessories

BigBuck74

I am selling my Ruger 77/22 ALL WEATHER chambered in .22LR. It is a beautiful rifle that is extremely accurate. I am the original owner, and it comes with a Ruger gun sock by Allen Co., A ruger oil rag still sealed, 2 extra genuine ruger mags plus the one in the gun, gun lock and matching scope rings. These guns are extremely hard to find since Ruger discontinued the 77/22 line of guns. They are very accurate, great triggers on these models (about 2.5-3lbs). It is in the brown laminate stock with Ruger's All Weather coating on the metal. Gun is in 99% condition. Less than 200 rounds through it.

- Ruger 77/22 All Weather .22LR
- Ruger Gun Sock
- 3 Genuine Ruger mags, 2 Bran new ($50.00 value)
- Gun Lock
- Paperwork with original box
- Matching Scope Rings
- Ruger Pre-lubed oil rag.

$700.00 + S&H. I have looked and cannot find any for sale on the internet and ones that sold were much more.. These are excellent guns.

000_0004.JPG
000_0005.JPG
000_0006.JPG
000_0007.JPG
000_0008.JPG
000_0009.JPG
000_0010.JPG
000_0002.JPG

I have a couple of these.....great shooters! Good price on this one, too. GLWS!

Not sure how old it is, but if it is not a threaded receiver and has the older slip fit barrels where you can buy Clark barrels and so forth for it I will take it.

Thanks,
Dan

Not sure how old it is, but if it is not a threaded receiver and has the older slip fit barrels where you can buy Clark barrels and so forth for it I will take it.

Thanks,
Dan
I guess you are taking it!! It is a slip fit. PM me to send phone #. I can do paypal friend to friend.

20190126_155816.jpg

i have the twin to that, no need to buy a barrel, mine outshoots my buddys cooper! have fun with your new purchase.