Ruger 77/22 ALL WEATHER .22LR LNIB / Accessories

BigBuck74

I am selling my Ruger 77/22 ALL WEATHER chambered in .22LR. It is a beautiful rifle that is extremely accurate. I am the original owner, and it comes with a Ruger gun sock by Allen Co., A ruger oil rag still sealed, 2 extra genuine ruger mags plus the one in the gun, gun lock and matching scope rings. These guns are extremely hard to find since Ruger discontinued the 77/22 line of guns. They are very accurate, great triggers on these models (about 2.5-3lbs). It is in the brown laminate stock with Ruger's All Weather coating on the metal. Gun is in 99% condition. Less than 200 rounds through it.

- Ruger 77/22 All Weather .22LR
- Ruger Gun Sock
- 3 Genuine Ruger mags, 2 Bran new ($50.00 value)
- Gun Lock
- Paperwork with original box
- Matching Scope Rings
- Ruger Pre-lubed oil rag.

$700.00 + S&H. I have looked and cannot find any for sale on the internet and ones that sold were much more.. These are excellent guns.

000_0004.JPG 000_0005.JPG 000_0006.JPG 000_0007.JPG 000_0008.JPG 000_0009.JPG 000_0010.JPG 000_0002.JPG

Buckfever34

I have a couple of these.....great shooters! Good price on this one, too. GLWS!

Dan Tucker

Not sure how old it is, but if it is not a threaded receiver and has the older slip fit barrels where you can buy Clark barrels and so forth for it I will take it.

Thanks,
Dan

BigBuck74

Not sure how old it is, but if it is not a threaded receiver and has the older slip fit barrels where you can buy Clark barrels and so forth for it I will take it.

Thanks,
Dan
I guess you are taking it!! It is a slip fit. PM me to send phone #. I can do paypal friend to friend.

20190126_155816.jpg

wc870

i have the twin to that, no need to buy a barrel, mine outshoots my buddys cooper! have fun with your new purchase.

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce