• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger #1B 270 FS With custom mount and components (MT)

mattparliament

Up for sale is a Ruger #1B standard in 270 Winchester. Included with the gun but will ship separately are 196 nickel brass fired once in the gun (these are the only rounds I've fired in it), Lee collet neck sizer dies, and 100 count 150 grain Nosler Partitions. The custom S&K scope mount and rings are included as well (this set sells for $110), There was nice clearance for the 40mm objective scope I had on it and a 50mm would most likely fit. A Moyer's fully adjustable trigger is installed. The factory quarter rib barrel will come with it as well. Serial #: 132-22XXX Forearm has been "floated" with some plastic spacers, they can be included or removed but since spacing and the custom scope mount this thing really turned into a shooter.

$775 to your FFL or FTF in MT. First "I'll take it" gets it. MO or Paypal accepted. Feel free to email with any questions. I'm getting rid of it because I found a rare #1v in 7mm mag that will replace this gun.

100_1313.jpg

100_1312.jpg

thats a dog hair on the buttstock, not a scratch ;)
100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1314.jpg

100_1319.jpg