• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger 10/22 mag & 10/17 many extras

10ring1

Selling a 10/22 win mag with many extras. This gun is basically new. I bought it new but no box. Excellent condition. Safe queen. Scope not included. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Includes the following and selling as a set only. $1399 foreverything shown and anything else 10/22 mag related that I have around. This is my last 10/22 wmr. $50 shipping

1. Original stock, barrel and metal barrel band.
2. Boyds laminate stock, new
3. Butler Creek 10/17 barrel. 10 rounds fired.
4. Hogue over molded stock
5. Single extractor 10/22 mag
6. Extended mag release.
7. Rings. Scope not included
8. Volquartsen 10/22 mag barrel, new and unfired
9. 10 mgazines, most new
10. At least 4 charging handles and springs.

I will not respond to low-ball offers. No trades. Funding another project. Selling an Anschutz 1710 as well. Which ever one sells first, I will keep the other. If you have any questions please ask.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmx4eYKU

Last edited:
How does the Mag shoot I have always been interested in one. Sitting on the fence

It actually shoots well. I have only shot the factory barrel a handful of times. Shot well with cheap gray box winchester. Less than 1" at a100yds. I bought the gun new. I have added all the extras over the years but never got around to using it more. I have shot the 10/17 with Hornady vmax and it shoots extremely well. 5 shot groups at 3/4" or less at 100. I bought the VQ mag barrel but never shot it. It is brand new but I would expect it to hammer. Just the gun alone runs near or just over $1100 on GunBroker. All of the extras would put the value around $1800-$1900. That is a conservative estimate. And the values are going up. If u need any more information let me know. 724-323-5077 .Thanks Dave