• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger #1 300 win mag

BountyHunter

Recently ended up with a Ruger #1 in 300 Win Mag in a big trade deal that I have no use for.

It is used and has some scratches and small flaked spots on the stock but overall in VGC. It has been hunted!

24" Barrel was dirty and I cleaned it and bore is ok for sure.

1" med ruger rings

Bought some winchester 180s and took it to the range to check it out today. Quick zero at 200 and was shooting a 3.5-4" at 300 yards with an old nikon 3-9 with ballistic circles so it will shoot. Just confirmed again with my shoulders and neck operations, I can no longer shoot magnums either . It has to go.

$925 shipped and Insured. Heck I might throw in 200 F215s I do not use anymore to the buyer. Plus I have an extra box of the winchesters.

It is for sale locally so first one that wants it with money gets it.

Might consider at trade for 280 AI though.

email hermanharke
graphic_ampersand.gif
aol.com

I will post pics showing best as I can.

Attachments

• ruger 1.jpg
    ruger 1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 441
  • ruger 3.jpg
    ruger 3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 302
  • ruger 2.jpg
    ruger 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 275
  • ruger 4.jpg
    ruger 4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 283
  • ruger 5.jpg
    ruger 5.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 277
  • ruger 6.jpg
    ruger 6.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 287
gerrybaker1960----
Ruger also made the 300 MW in the #1S--for many years. This old Red Pad, seems to have really nice wood, and is easily worth the price, especially considering that it comes with rings and some ammo,!!

gerrybaker1960----
Ruger also made the 300 MW in the #1S--for many years. This old Red Pad, seems to have really nice wood, and is easily worth the price, especially considering that it comes with rings and some ammo,!!

It's a fair deal but rather plain wood for a red pad.

Recent Posts