RT image of Bart CFW barrel

Also depends on the final contour of the barrel. Some will have more and some will not.

We've done 1.250" straight blanks in carbon fiber as an example. So vs a #4 sporter or the #13 Rem. Varmint contour your gonna have more carbon fiber on it.
Mr Frank I currently have an #14(M24) and #13 CFW, my smith told me all of your barrels share the same liner and only differ at the shanks. Is this something you care to answer publicly?

First off thanks for using our sticks! It is appreciated.

I'm torn with leaving the post up and taking it down. Part of me will say what's done is done. Leave it up. It was a matter of time when someone would do it or some other manufacturer bought one of our barrels and cut it apart etc...

When something like this gets posted...what happens to us is a bunch of phone calls or emails asking questions. Which in itself it's part of the business. What throws us for a loop though is we start to ask ourselves, "where is this all coming from?" We are trying to figure out what is going on. When we ask someone for detail or who told you this or that or where did you hear it from....they go, "oh!" I seen it on such and such forum. In this case someone sent a link and said, Ummmm...you better check this out!

That's what happened to us. So it opens up a sudden flood gate of questions on the phones and emails.
I don't have a problem with this thread I don't think it puts you in a negative light I also have several Bartleins barrels I have used you guys for years it's just a little bit more information on the product you offer

Mr Frank I currently have an #14(M24) and #13 CFW, my smith told me all of your barrels share the same liner and only differ at the shanks. Is this something you care to answer publicly?
For the most part yes for our standard items. The liner is the same. The 338's all get 1.250" breech diameters which everything else is 1.200" standard. That the main difference.

Also if a customer special orders a given spec barrel the liner can change. It can depend on caliber, barrel length, finished o.d. contour and even things like what type of suppressor attachment they are running which would mean the front end of the barrel can change/be different as well.