Rough price of a Remington 700 7mm RM

How does it shoot? If it shoots small groups, why sell it? If it doesn't, try to find out why. The action is worth almost $400. In fact, you can buy a M700 7mm RM at Wally World for $375. The stock is worth over $300. If it was mine, and I just want something different, I'd rechamber to a 7mm STW. It has the barrel length for it. I guess what I'm trying to say is "why sell it?". It has too much potential! In fact, I bought a brand new .300 RUM take off barrel for $40. Believe it or not, I have replaced M700 factory barrels and they had perfect headspace.

honesty i have been fighting it to get it to shoot well. i really just dont love the gun, even if it shot really well i dont think i would love it.. i did list it on armslist for sale but i am still working on a load to see if i can get it to shoot.. thanks for all the input guys!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.