Rookie from Missouri

Ace Quackhunter

Don't got the "Semi-Custom" route, it just lead to a Full Custom Build. Please don't start shooting long range, once you hit the gong at 1,000 yard you will be hooked for life. Stay away from the "Dark Side" it will lead to Benchrest Matches and bragging rites.

Warrior27

Don't got the "Semi-Custom" route, it just lead to a Full Custom Build. Please don't start shooting long range, once you hit the gong at 1,000 yard you will be hooked for life. Stay away from the "Dark Side" it will lead to Benchrest Matches and bragging rites.
LOL, a man can always dream.

Ace Quackhunter

Good luck with your build, and share what you know with others. We need to introduce more people to the shooting sports, it will make you feel good when you see someone you helped win their first match.

Recent Posts

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce