Rocky Gibbs

old fart

Gents - Wofle Publishing produced a 65 page book on Rocky Gibbs and his cartridges (out of print )and I haven't been able to find it through used sources , I'm hoping that someone here has this booklet and that I might impose to get a copy - thanks

Dave, I think Mr. Fart is sufficient.
Mrs. Manners says that the use of the first and last name is normally only used when following a title. ie: Dr. Old Fart. Or when trying to distinguish between two people with a similar last name. ie: Mr. Old Fart, have you heard about Mr. Young Farts new gun.
grin.gif

Actually Mr Fart, I will be the one making and sending you a copy of Mr. Idahos book as he is dropping it off here on friday.

At least that is what the plan was when I notified him of your request earlier this afternoon.

Shoot me a quick email so I can contact you about the details later when I get the book.

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited by: 4ked Horn ]

Mr. Fart, I must say that Mr. Horn's grasp of the spell check and grammar check is astounding. Mr. Horn's understanding of these nuances is far better than his looks! Please, just take my word on this!
Dave in Idaho

Dave,

4ked's grasp of spell check in non-existent! Just look up some of his old posts and look at his signature.

"Annonamous" was recently changed to "Anonymous" after constantly bugging him.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Looking forward to spring rockchuck hunting in your neck of the woods!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.