Robert Gradous

To all friends, customers and members at large. Today, we lost our friend Robert Gradous.
he is now at peace.

any prayers, kind wishes or other condolences may be forwarded from this post.

If anyone has any outstanding work by Robert, please message me.

I will always love and miss my friend.
Jason

I am heartily sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to his entire family circle. RIP Mr. Gradous.

Don't know the man but from doing a bit of research, it appears that the gunsmithing world has lost a giant. Watched his bedding videos and was very impressed and inspiring. May he Rest In Peace.

RIP. He was supposed to be the best accuracy gunsmith in the land. I wanted one of his builds but did not have the patience to wait. Condolences to his family and friends.

Sorry to hear, i contacted him and received a strange email from him about a month or so ago-- it makes more sense now. Hope he physically and mentally rests in peace. Thoughts and prayers to his family and those that are mourning his loss.

I ended up getting contacted by Robert after I posted wtb as for a 28 Nosler. Long story short he had a 28 Nosler partially completed with no owner and after he learned about me he was determined to finish it for me.

He called every day until the rifle was in my hands to see how I was holding up at work dealing with covid (I was deployed with Fema on an ambulance in New Jersey at the time).

Even after I was home and had the rifle he called at least weekly to check on my family and I and to just chat about anything and everything.

Sadly I still haven't had time to shoot the 28 Nosler. It's an absolutely amazing rifle and I'm sure it shoots great but a part of me wants to leave it unfired for a while but I know that's not what Robert would have wanted.

He always treated me well and was constantly offering me to come down and make my rifle a switch barrel or build something new for the cost of parts alone.

Robert saw something in me he connected with and was free with his time and knowledge and for that I am grateful.

RIP my friend.

Attachments

• 79E9C94B-2F78-415E-9BDE-5AE9074EB362.jpeg
    79E9C94B-2F78-415E-9BDE-5AE9074EB362.jpeg
    548.1 KB · Views: 559
Definitely one of the good guys who had built a stellar reputation, which isn't easy in the gun world. Seems like there is always someone that can't be pleased. I never have heard or seen a single negative thing about him or his work. That speaks volumes.

RIP Mr Gradous. Prayers for his family.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.