rnd semiauto 338 lupua

qqqq33

For no special reason I just have to have one, loved the way it looked right off the bat. Does anyone have a comment or advice to give about there products.
what kind of accuracy and reliabilty can I expect from his product. And service witch to me is one very important topic. thanks and aloha.

http://www.rndedge.com/

Last edited:
They look like pretty cool rifles. Have you spoken with them about the rifles and accuracy? Some ar's shoot 1/2moa-at least in 223 and 204 ruger. Not sure about the big boys. It would be nice to get a longer barrel than 26" also. How much do those bad boy's cost?

I have shot several of them. They were very accurate.
pics10-01-08174.jpg

shoot1083.jpg

shoot1081.jpg

shoot1075-1.jpg

I have yet to get him on the phone. $4695 for the 338 I have yet to talk about options. But Im very interested in the gun soon as I get some feed back from him ill be getting one

Call and Leave a message. He has allot of machines going and it's hard to hear the phone. PM me with your number and I will have him call you.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.