RL33...degradation?

So...back to rock pit with loads of 75gr rl33 and 79gr rl33...
Nice cool morning again...a little later than usual but still only 36 in pit...set up and shooting....again 3 rifle rotation....except this time dropped lapua65 off table and first shot thru it at 400yds wasn't on paper.....but corrected and put back into firing line.....
As you can see there is a big discrepancy of velocity today...and it happened with all three rifle....that sucks....but shoot I did....
Results at 400yds...

0925211113~2.jpg
75gr did not hold up at long distance test...but 79gr did well...im guessing(since I haven't measured) that it's close to 1/2moa....i also guess that 75gr went to 3moa...any words of wisdom as to shrinking that 79gr group more....other than more sturdy table..better sandbags..and better eyes looking thru the scope.......
Thx guys...kept me moving forward rather than back of closet with the rifle....

So I guess dilemma now is finding some more 140acc....

I've had weird readings with optical chronographs until I took a 25' length of paracord and lined out from muzzle to chronograph every time to insure 100% consistency for shot to shot. Plus using light shield every time. This eliminated muzzle blast, shade, distance from muzzle etc. Just a thought as part of your overall evaluation of this puzzle.

I usually run it out as far as the cord reaches...about 10 feet...lately been closer to 8 feet...and shooting closer to the optics...i have tape on the steel rods at 4" up and again at 8"...
that way I can see the tape in the scope and know I'm in the area...but lately trying to get the bullets right at the 4" tape....usually works well....
Lately been thinking about a barrel mounted V2.....but it would be nice to have a camera at target too..otherwise I drive the 400yds to see and Mark the holes....

Ha...reread my own re-post....4 loads had 1/4" holes....
Ha...18 shots had .264" holes...hahaha.....I'm dmmn good....
Ha