RL26 substitute?

Turn ur tumbler on and before seating each bullet hold the case against, it's surprising how much it'll settle

I've read that some guys use an electric toothbrush to vibrate more powder into the cartridge case. This seems like it ought to work, too. I've never needed to do this, since a drop tube has worked well enough for me in the past.

I've read that some guys use an electric toothbrush to vibrate more powder into the cartridge case. This seems like it ought to work, too. I've never needed to do this, since a drop tube has worked well enough for me in the past.
My drop tube won't settle it enough in my 204 so I've used the tumbler

7977 is a double base vs the single based H1000. It may produce a bit more speed than H1000 with the same degree of stablity

You must mean Varget? Those powders are too fast to compare to Retumbo.

By 308's I was referring to the magnum calibers(ie 300WM)…I should have been clearer in that statement. To clarify/restate, Were the "high intensity powders like R26/N565 unavailable, while a bit faster burning, and producing lower velocity, I may try the Retumbo or H1000. Varget is a much faster burner then these powders.