• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RL26 @ Midsouth

High five. Managed to snag some. Was running low. Thanks.

Great job acting like a member passing the word on to fellow enthusiasts is a bad thing.

yeah you mean like the first guy who said he bought 8 lbs that would last him for years rather than getting just a pound or two when other people are also in need of the powder right now?

Oh and they are already out of stock. Probably because of this post.

I rest my case

yeah you mean like the first guy who said he bought 8 lbs that would last him for years when other people are in need of the powder right now?

I rest my case
You think 8lbs is bad? News flash chief, there's a hell of a lot of powders in the rl26 burn rate vicinity. If you're not experienced enough to be able to adapt and shoot something that you can make work, then maybe you should have bought enough to stock up? How far does a pound go for a RUM or Nosler or Norma mag? My rum will get 81 rounds out of a pound of powder. I shoot that many in a slow month and I feed multiple super magnum class rifles.

yeah you mean like the first guy who said he bought 8 lbs that would last him for years rather than getting just a pound or two when other people are also in need of the powder right now?

Oh and they are already out of stock. Probably because of this post.

I rest my case
For sure. They had 20 ish lbs in stock total and myself and the other 2 guys in this thread that got some cleaned them out I'm sure.

8lbs isn't hoarding, you have to pay hazmat and shipping and it's the exact same price for 1lb or 8lbs so it's not a real smart move to pay 60.00 for one pound of powder with hazmat.

What do you do with a 8lb jugs? Split them with 7 buddies so none of you are dirty hoarders???

For sure. They had 20 ish lbs in stock total and myself and the other 2 guys in this thread that got some cleaned them out I'm sure.

8lbs isn't hoarding, you have to pay hazmat and shipping and it's the exact same price for 1lb or 8lbs so it's not a real smart move to pay 60.00 for one pound of powder with hazmat.

What do you do with a 8lb jugs? Split them with 7 buddies so none of you are dirty hoarders???
I don't think bonechaser is sharing his 8 jugs with any buddies if his purchase lasts him a couple of years. Then him posting "Already out of stock..." is certainly questionable 🤨

There seems to be more and more negative remarks on somebody helping somebody else out here lately. I think the heads up we give each other are the way things should be and small things like that go a long way with me. We should all help each other here or we will soon wind up like other sites. This is by far the best site available for things like this, sharing information and meeting good people with piles of knowledge. There's some old timers on here and me being in my late 20s, have learned a great deal of knowledge from these folks. I don't want to be the only one being able to enjoy my rifles while some of these great folks on here have been sitting idle because they've been without components to shoot theirs. I'd rather people here get it than anybody I know. I don't come here only to buy things... I come here to learn and I learn a lot from other people's experiences.
pat

Yeah I know, but people who really need certain items are out there looking for them. Then you have the people who see posts in classifieds like this and even tho they might have an adequate amount of something, they will still go out and buy a bunch more as fast as they can. Went thru this same exact craps back in 2008. Trust me it just makes matters worse.