RL26 in the 6 Creedmoor ?????

Brianc74

Does any have any experience with loading RL26 in the 6 Creedmoor?

I know RL26 works great in the 6.5 Creedmoor.

Im looking for data and experienced with different bullets weighing 90-115 grains.
Looking for reload data, velocity and barrel lengths that had been used.

Brian

Does any have any experience with loading RL26 in the 6 Creedmoor?

I know RL26 works great in the 6.5 Creedmoor.

Im looking for data and experienced with different bullets weighing 90-115 grains.
Looking for reload data, velocity and barrel lengths that had been used.

Brian
I have two different 6 creedmoors (Stiller Tac30 and a Ruger American rebarreled without the nut) with Pacnor 1-7.5 twist that I started using RL26 with... I shoot both the 115 Berger and DTACs through them... I shouldn't be posting this lol but this seems to be the perfect powder for me in the creed case... It loads very similar to H4831 but doesn't pressure up! Start with 44 grains and work your way up ... I'm safely in the higher node of 3120fps with 45 grains... I have gone over 3200 FPS with zero pressure issues but am out of the node for accuracy... barrels are 25 and 26" ... Hope this helps

I have 3 and shoot the 105vld and the 110smk. Rl23 has been really quite good. The 105's at 3300 out the 26" Gun's and 3240 out of the gas gun. No alteration to the load and all three guns shoot that dumb load great. Like a universal 6cm load. The 110's are 3220 out of a 25" barrel.

Ruger predator in 6mm creedmoor
Hornady brass
CCI 200 primers
RL26 47gr
115gr dtacs
MV is 3100 fps and sd's in the 5fps range with no pressure signs, have to use a drop tube to get it all to fit in the case and it is a compressed load but shoots awesome. Picked up some Peterson brass to use but if it's anything like the Peterson brass for my 6.5creedmoor I don't think I'll be fitting 47gr in it and I'll have to rework my load for it...

Orch

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.