• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RL-26

Smokenaces

RL-26 4 ea-8lbs all same lot. Will not ship, FTF cash $925. I'm in Alamogordo NM
20200911_112536.jpg

20200911_112716.jpg

lol looks like somebody was waiting for a crisis to stick it to somebody who buys 32 lbs of powder then decides they don't want it I've got thousands of rounds of ammo I think I will sell it all and pay off my house

lol looks like somebody was waiting for a crisis to stick it to somebody who buys 32 lbs of powder then decides they don't want it I've got thousands of rounds of ammo I think I will sell it all and pay off my house

At less than $30/lb it sounds like a great deal on a powder that's nearly impossible to find. Or .. am I missing something?

My apology sir I've never paid that much for powder so it seemed like a lot to me. I buy surplus powder for 15 dollars a pound, so I had no idea that it was so expensive. Thanks to all for letting me know I was wrong on this one.

Use to be 150 bucks for an 8lber... there are local shops In oregon charging 280 for this powder now.. just stupid.. and it's horrible on the temp chart too.. dont get it

Kasey

Use to be 150 bucks for an 8lber... there are local shops In oregon charging 280 for this powder now.. just stupid.. and it's horrible on the temp chart too.. dont get it

Kasey
What temp chart are you referring to?

26 is over 1fps per degree... 1.25ish.. I've done a lot of shooting with rl26... rl33 is over 1.5 per degree

Kasey