Rl 19

Not sure of your location, but I was calling every store in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, and found RL 22 at the Bass Pro Shop in my area. They had a good supply of everything, plenty of primers (except the elusive Fed 215).
Not sure if you have the Bass Pro in your area, but you could give them a try if you do.
By the way, my local Cabelas did not have the RL 22, and they would not order it for me. I was thinking if they ordered it, I could avoid the Haz Mat fee since it would be in their regular powder order. I was told that I could only have it shipped to my house, and pay the Haz Mat fee, and could not have it shipped to the store.

Good luck in your search !!

I was mistaken and only have a pound of RL 19. I have two pounds of RL 17. If you end up in Weatherford, the one pound is yours. There is a gun shop in Fort Worth that might have in stock as well.

Happy days. I found 3lb's of 19 today. I'm good for a while. I appreciate the help.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.