• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RL 15

Also looking for it in Wyoming, sources are telling me none has been released for 24+mo and we may never see it again!

I found a couple 8 pound bottles of "Surplus" RL15. I'd help you guys out but I am in SE Michigan.

Good Luck in your hunt!

Also looking for it in Wyoming, sources are telling me none has been released for 24+mo and we may never see it again!
Wow, I ran across 2# the other day in an out of the way shop. Never used it but I've picked up a 338-06 and 35 Whelen in the last couple years. Glad I got some but discouraging to hear that if I get a good load worked up, I might not be able to keep putting it together.

Wish I could help. I'm in Phoenix and have an 8 pounder of Rl15 and two 8 pounders of RL17. I'll never use any of it.

I was in a local shop today (Georgia) that had gotten a shipment in the last few days. They had a good bit of RL-15, 17 and 10x in 1lbers. Actually had a couple varget and H-4350 too.

As I'm sure you already are - keep an eye out on the various online retailers. I've seen it hit at least one recently with a decent amount of pounders and 5lb jugs.

I also heard of it hitting locally, maybe out a request in with some of the local places to see if they'll hold for ya?