RIP Kelly McMillan

Just an insight into how generous Kelly was, we were holding a local fundraiser for a firefighter who was battling job-related cancer. One of his coworkers reached out to Kelly to see if we could get a gift certificate for the raffle. Kelly said no way we're getting a gift card, and he donated a fully custom rifle valued at $10K! Kelly didn't know the firefighter (who passed soon after the fundraiser), and he didn't know any of the folks hosting it. He just knew a first responder was in trouble and he donated the top item in the raffle. What a caring man.

Seems another good guy has left the range. RIP
Kelly.

Paul
Kelly was a very strong supporter of all shooting disciplines. When I told him I had given up hunting and was the Match Director for our club, he made a stock for me for my F-Class rifle as a token of his appreciation for my contributions to the sport which I must admit were minimal.
Kelly was a class act and will be missed by many.

Truly sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family and closest friends.
I didn't know him, but over the years I have rested a cheek on many of his stocks. In fact, my 28N is in a McMillan stock from the early 90's and it is my all time favorite design for a hunting stock.
RIP Mr McMillan.