RIP gunbroker.com

It's working but is definitely having issues. I've sold a couple items the last couple days on there and had no issues, however when using my phone, it refreshes fairly constant for new apparent reason. I know the app was removed a while ago. I never used the app anyway. I'm assuming the issues we are seeing is due to the high traffic on the site.

********,I'm a Democrat have been all my life, of 73.75 years ,started reloading and shooting when I was 12, to blame it on the Democrats is ludicrous and shows the division in our country . Show the proof!!!! Hard Head
I'm afraid that todays democrats are slightly different from those of 50/60/70 years ago. I have trouble understanding how anyone who enjoys shooting and this way of life could continue to vote for a party who have openly proclaimed they desire to take/outlaw your guns, AR-15, etc, etc, (insert scary object here).

Be very careful trying to get onto Gun Broker right now. Trying to dig in and find out what is wrong and see if you can get on the site might just lead you into something you cannot get out of without damage to your computer on other things.

I haven't been on in a while, but just logged off and got on several times. It seems like the home page has a new image wih we use cookies pop-up. Maybe if you have the cookie blocked it might block the sign it??? Wadda I know???

Be very careful trying to get onto Gun Broker right now. Trying to dig in and find out what is wrong and see if you can get on the site might just lead you into something you cannot get out of without damage to your computer on other things.

Good thought. I just logged off...

I'm afraid that todays democrats are slightly different from those of 50/60/70 years ago. I have trouble understanding how anyone who enjoys shooting and this way of life could continue to vote for a party who have openly proclaimed they desire to take/outlaw your guns, AR-15, etc, etc, (insert scary object here).

^^This^^

Just a couple weeks ago I was telling the guys at work that it's not the same party I signed up for in 1979 after turning 18.

Don't know about GB as I haven't been on there in a couple weeks.

********,I'm a Democrat have been all my life, of 73.75 years ,started reloading and shooting when I was 12, to blame it on the Democrats is ludicrous and shows the division in our country . Show the proof!!!! Hard Head
Wait till Harris/Biden administration come calling for your legally owned firearms! Then let's circle back on you requesting proof?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.