Rings/Bases for Fierce Edge

Warrior27

I have a Fierce Edge in 6.5 PRC on the way. I'm also looking at ordering a NF NXS 3-15x50 and the NF Ultra Light rings for it. The question I have is with the bases. I'm not really wanting the single picatinny base but rather a 2 piece. Are there any 2 piece base options out there that would fit on the Fierce with NF rings? Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

I also use a titanium Murphy for my Edge CT, but i am using a one piece rail that you don't really want. I would talk to Murphy to see what options you have.

Fierce lists the 2 piece talleys
I have a set
They are junk
If you want them they are yours
But I couldn't take your money for them

Murphy is the way to go. I have never been able to keep Talleys attached to a rifle with a brake.

Another voice against Talleys. My brother in law and I have the same Fierce 300 WM in the Edge CT. He got his before mine and installed the Talleys and installed them with the normal Torque specs. The first day out, his scope was moving. After what we both went Murphy titanium rails and NIghtforce Ultralight rings and haven't had an issue since then.

Another voice against Talleys. My brother in law and I have the same Fierce 300 WM in the Edge CT. He got his before mine and installed the Talleys and installed them with the normal Torque specs. The first day out, his scope was moving. After what we both went Murphy titanium rails and NIghtforce Ultralight rings and haven't had an issue since then.
That's good to know, that's the set up I'm going with. Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.